Saturday, July 15, 2017

July 12th Deschutes To Umatilla



 
 This morning is a travel day to Umatilla Reservation. Packing
up and leaving feels good because I get to leave with a good spirit and good
Intentions and more knowledge. Majority of the morning was difficult because everyone had to upload their blogs and some laptops weren’t working. We then went to Starbucks and connect to the Internet and I was the first one to finish.

  So I just browsed the Internet for internships for high school students. We made it to Umatilla and I thought we would be on a campsite but we’re in someone back yard. I liked the idea because birthday wouldn’t be much of a issue for dirty shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 22nd

TODAY IS THE DAY WE GO HOME!!! But first... I was extremely excited to go home today because I miss my family. But first, inventory. I too...