Thursday, July 20, 2017

July 19th Wellpinit To Coeur D'Alene

Blogging is the first thing to get done before we ever did anything. I enjoyed Wellpinit because i understand how losing culture can be hard to bring back.

Yesterday night really had me at awe. I travled with students for two and a half weeks and did not know how students felt and how thankful they are for getting this opportunity, because something may stressing the students and teachers at home or they needed to go outside their comfort zone.

Today wasn't so intense, traveling to Coeur D'Alene. Tonight is a feast. Of course every feast should be attended with respect. I was thinking of a church with a bunch of members. But actually it was much smaller but more meaningful in my opinion. The tribe had Elk, Deer, Bitter Root, and Moss. Today is turning into tonight and I am ready to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 22nd

TODAY IS THE DAY WE GO HOME!!! But first... I was extremely excited to go home today because I miss my family. But first, inventory. I too...