Wednesday, July 12, 2017

July 10th

July 10th Day 2

Time Written: 9:02 PM

Place: Deschutes National Forest

 
Today was basically ''my'' first day of this field trip. The ride over was just beautiful. I knew that these two weeks were going to be fun. This morning started off with a really good breakfast by our two new cooks. The first activity on our agenda seemed kind of boring at first (just wait til' the middle) because we were heading to Lava Lands in Deschutes National Forest.

As the day was starting to begin driving to our destination I noticed we are surrounded by hills that are big, small, pointy, curvey, even snow on some of the taller mountains. When we arived at the Lava Lands Deschutes National Forest, this wonderful man who was the Lead Ranger named Jim greeted us. We then sat and listened to many people who are into helping their forest in many ways. Not just why they help but why they want to take a huge role in their enviroment. Today's event was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 22nd

TODAY IS THE DAY WE GO HOME!!! But first... I was extremely excited to go home today because I miss my family. But first, inventory. I too...