Sunday, July 9, 2017

July 9th Home To Deschutes

As the morning starts by packing for my two week journey with new faces and personalities, I am excited to see what is to come. I woke up this morning full of joy knowing this will be the best summer yet, although I haven't even done anything all summer since it started. I spent two weeks buying things that I may need on my trip. I've traveled before, many times actually. But this trip, its different and I cannot wait to head out today. To me this trip is different from the others because we'll see other peoples way of life and how they life on a daily basis. How nature takes a big role in the environment. Can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 22nd

TODAY IS THE DAY WE GO HOME!!! But first... I was extremely excited to go home today because I miss my family. But first, inventory. I too...